Friday, April 30, 2010

Pictures Of You And Me

















O-K! I've finally uploaded the pics of me and the girls from SESERI into FB. Its been in the camera for ages and we look soooo anicient now next to the then innocent faces! haha
Thought about the times I felt the journey in SESERI just isnt worth it..
But then again, these photos made me realise something. In every shot, there was someone next to me..and THAT is what matters most. There wasnt a single moment spent lonely and friendless. So, I dedicate this post to all who took a moment off to grace these snapshots..that one second click of the good ol thing called camera surely made million memories! Thanks u guys for being there when I needed you most.
<3 >

2 comments:

zara said...

new in blogging ?
nice blog anyway

Allysha Michael said...

haha. thanks =)
actually had a blog 4 a long time but never really had the time to update it till recently. hw bout u?