Saturday, September 25, 2010

Dress Dillema...and Hair Heyday


























O-k! Now that a tsunami of news just flashed, i'm trying hard to digest em. I'm not gonna reveal everything cuz trust me some are just waaaaay too WOW to share just yet. Will update about the WOW factor soon enough. Probably after trials. I should not be blogging probably as tomorrow is trials. Alas, a little blogging would calm my excitement a tad bit and would not fetch me as much trouble compared to Facebooking-which im not doing now. =)
One of the notable news is the Malam Gemala Puteri's (our senior year Grad dinner)theme. It is Red, Orange and White. So, since its a grand dinner, we have to find outfits of those colours. I guess im probably wearing an evening dress. Just for the thrill of it, I am currently googling sample dresses of those colours. But there are just so many Gorgeous ones! No, im not being a stereotyped bimbo, but this time, i'll make an exception. LOL.
22nd October.......here i come sashaying! ^_^

No comments: