Saturday, October 15, 2011

My Sis got Married~!

Okay before you guys freak out and start accusing me for not sending an invitation, or before you go running to your email inbox checking to see if I had sent an e-invitation instead and before you start thinking which sis of mine got married..or rather, which one is even old enough to marry, this is a post that made me feel dumb -_____________-
So one fine evening while i was lounging on the couch watching this malay drama which i've been hooked on to lately- Soffiya, TV3 (err sorry for the random ad) Ariscca decides to stage a stand-up comedy (joke was on me)
Ris: My piano teacher gave me present for getting married!
Me: (somewhat distracted) Mmmm...Oh i see..nice..What she gave?
Ris: This!! (flashing an Angry Bird ruler)
Me: (silently wondering how Angry Bird got THIS famous) Ruler? Why did she give a ruler for getting married?
Ris: Dunno..everyone got :D
Me: Oh...so...she married to a what? Chinese?
Ris: Huh? She got married long time ago lah..her daughter 6 years old
Me: Then? you said your teacher got married?
Ris: Not my teacher laaaaaaaaa! I got married!
Me: (Irritated) Haiya, whatever lah...not funny
Ris: (confused) REALLY lah! I GOT MARRIED! DONT BELIEVE, ASK MUMMY! SHE KNOWS!
Me: yeah yeah whatever..
Ris: (calling out to mummy) Mmy, I got MERIT for my Piano exams right?!
Me: huh? what? OH, MERIT?! Errr ohhh okay okay *slaps head (silently curses Kim Kardashian's wedding advertisement for implanting the 'marriage' craze in me)

5 comments:

Nadia Fernandez said...

Merit, Ally. Not married. Clean your ears next time kay~

Cherry Blossom said...

dude, kau yang dah angau nk kahwin kot.. haha -mimo-

Allysha Michael said...

Mixed Reaction: HAHAHA, But you've gotta admit, they do sound alike!

Mimo: HAHAHA bukan aku laaaa, seriously, i was watching to much of the Kardashian's wedding stuff -.-

Iridescent Aisyah said...

hahaha blimey Ally~ shame on youuu :P

Allysha Michael said...

Aimun: HAHAHAHA I know riteeee! isshhh