Saturday, May 14, 2011

Girls are complicated?

Okay, first, forgive me for posting sexist stuffs lately..cant blame me that the people around me keep saying things that will start a battle of the sexes any moment!
So, here goes..
On a fine night (about 2am) i happened to be stuck on Skype with two jokers (actually, make that one. Brandon was too busy emo-ing to be a clown. But Anson, sigh, never disappoints. He's a natural!)
And suddenly, Brandon comes up with this brilliant statement : girls are complicated
And Anson : Wait till you see my mother! Then you will know what is complicated!
(this part, i was laughing my head off and had it not for brandon's original statement to remind me im supposed to be siding the women, i would have gave Anson a huge High-5 and a look that says "TELL ME ABOUT IT!!")
Anyway, there was more to the conversation and they used unfair means to shut me up. Anson brought up the whole Human Rights issue we just learned saying he has rights to private and family life.
-.-"
Well, my dear mohawk batman, according to the very same rights ur referring to, there is an article for the rights to freedom of expression; so you can stop whining about me blogging about this :P
Geeeez, somehow, this guy doesnt show up for 3/4 of the classes and blames it on the lack of parking in the LRT station, and has the cheek to use the teeny bit of syllabus he showed up for in a Skype convo! Haha, but anyway, despite his fail attempt at telling a joke, he still managed to make me laugh. Come to think about it, the mere presence of him is funny! Hope he cheered emo Brandon up as well.
P/S: So, to your statement earlier Brandon, yeah, we are complicated! suck it up, deal with it, or just go gay! XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ally u blogging again.. so i can learn english from here

Allysha Michael said...

hahaha! yay! sure no problem as, hope it helps you okay? :)