Saturday, May 7, 2011

REVAMP!

okay! with the revamp of my blog, im declaring that im gonna start blogging again. (i hope)
since the last post, there has been a major 'shift' in my life! I'm in a new phase now, though i wouldnt say its the best phase-yet, but there certainly is a LOT of things to write about..
not necessarily 'exciting' but noteworthy..
in these few months that i have not signed into my blog, i had the most diverse emotion-experiencing that any human could ask for, so i shall sum it up nicely for everyone (incase you happen to relate to what i felt in the future). Before i do that, i'll lay on my bed for a couple more days trying to recall what happened, first, then i'll be back!!
:)

2 comments:

Cherry Blossom said...

I want to know more.. I'm so EAGER to know! haha

Allysha Michael said...

haha, mimo ke?
i dont read jawi lah babe! :P